- No products in the cart.
— EBook in PDF Format — Will be Available Instantly after Successful Payment.
As part of the best-selling Pocket Primer series, this book provides an overview of the major aspects and the source code to use the latest versions of Angular 4. It has coverage of the fundamental aspects of Angular that are illustrated via numerous code samples. This Pocket Primer is primarily for self-directed learners who want to learn Angular 4 programming, and it serves as a starting point for deeper exploration of its numerous applications. A companion disc (also available for downloading from the publisher) with source code and color images is included.
• Contains latest material on Angular 4, graphics/animation, mobile apps,
• Includes companion files with all of the source code and images from the book
• Provides coverage of the fundamental aspects of Angular4 that are illustrated via code samples
BRIEF TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. A Quick Introduction to Angular. 2. UI Controls and User Input. 3. Graphics and Animation.
4. HTTP Requests and Routing. 5. Forms, Pipes, and Services. 6. Angular and Express.
7. Flux, Redux, GraphQL, Apollo, and Relay. 8. Angular and Mobile Apps.
9. Functional Reactive Programming. 10. Miscellaneous Topics. Index.
ON THE COMPANION FILES!
• Hundreds of source code samples
• All images from the text (including 4-color)
eBook Customers: Companion files are available for downloading with order number/proof of purchase by writing to the publisher at email@example.com.