- No products in the cart.
— EBook in PDF Format — Will be Available Instantly after Sucessfull Payment.
Designing Clinical Research has been extensively revised and continues to set the standard as a practical guide for doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and other health professionals involved in all forms of clinical, translational, and public health research. It presents advanced epidemiologic concepts in a reader-friendly way, and suggests common sense approaches to the challenging judgments involved in designing, funding, and implementing. New to this edition: Expanded and updated content in every chapter, with new material on:
* non-inferiority trials for comparative effectiveness research
* incidence-density case-control studies
* confounding and effect modification
* diagnostic test studies to inform prediction rules
* ethical aspects of whole genome sequencing
* automated data management approaches
* new NIH grant-writing requirements Color format, and Electronic access, powered by Inkling(tm) as a free companion to the text
* viewable through your browser or as a download to tablet or smartphone
* the complete text with optimized navigation
* note-sharing, highlighting and bookmarking capability
* cross-linking of references and content
* rapid search options linked to the new glossary