- No products in the cart.
– EBook in PDF Format — Will be Available Instantly after Successful Payment.
The only diploma program physics resource developed with the IB to accurately match the new 2014 syllabus for both SL and HL. This revised edition gives you unrivalled support for the new concept-based approach to learning: the Nature of science. Understanding, applications and skills are integrated in every topic, alongside TOK links and real-world connections to truly drive independent inquiry. Assessment support straight from the IB includes practice questions and worked examples in each topic, alongside support for the Internal Assessment and Extended Essay. Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, this course book gives unparalleled insight and support at every stage.
· Accurately cover the new syllabus – the most comprehensive match, with support directly from the IB on the core, AHL and all the options
· Fully integrate the new concept-based approach, holistically addressing understanding, applications, skills and the Nature of science
· Tangibly build assessment potential with assessment support straight from the IB
· Develop confidence – data-based questions and focused practice support exceptional achievement
· Written by co-authors of the new syllabus and leading IB workshop leaders
· Supported by a fully comprehensive and updated BStudy Guide and Oxford Kerboodle Online Resources
· Also available as a fully online Course Book