- No products in the cart.
— EBook in PDF Format — Will be Available Instantly after Sucessfull Payment.
“This evidence-based book provides the framework and guidelines that professionals need for working with the contemporary explosion of data that is creating opportunities and challenges to all phases of our society and commerce.” –Larry R. Medsker, Research Professor in Physics and Data Science, The George Washington University
Knowledge Management in Practice is a resource on how knowledge management (KM) is implemented. It provides specific KM methods, tips, techniques, and best practices to gain competitive advantage and the most from investing in KM. It examines how KM is leveraged by first responders, the military, healthcare providers, insurance and financial services companies, legal firms, human resources departments, merger and acquisition (M&A) firms, and research institutions. Essential KM concepts are explored not only from a foundational perspective but also from a practical application. These concepts include capturing and codifying tacit and explicit knowledge, KM methods, information architecture, search, KM and social media, KM and Big Data, and the adoption of KM.
Readers can visit the book’s companion website, KM Mentor (www.KMMentor.com), where they can access:
- Presentations by industry leaders on a variety of topics
- KM templates and instruction on executing KM strategy, performing knowledge transfer, and KM assessments and audits
- KM program and project implementation guidance
- Insights and reviews on KM tools
- Guidance on implementing and executing various KM Methods
- Specialized KM publications
- A private secure collaboration community for members to discuss ideas and get expert answers and advice