- No products in the cart.
— EBook in PDF Format — Will be Available Instantly after Successful Payment.
Unity is a popular game engine used by both by AAA studios and indie game developers alike. This book will introduce you how to create games with Unity whether you have some game development experience or you are a complete beginner.
By the time you’re finished reading this book, you will have made 4 complete mini-games, modeled your own game assets, and even played with virtual reality! These games include a twin stick shooter, a first person shooter, a 2D platformer, and tower defense game.
Topics Covered in Unity Games by Tutorials:
- GameObjects: Learn about basic building blocks used to create your game.
- Components: Customize your GameObjects by the way of components.
- Physics: Unleash the power of the built-in physics engine.
- Animation: Learn how to bring your models to life through Unity’s animation system.
- Sound: Add depth to your games through Unity’s powerful audio tools.
- Pathfinding: Learn about the pathfinding system to give direction to your monsters.
- User Interface: Provide custom user interfaces for players to use in your game.
- Virtual Reality: Convert one of your games to be played in Virtual Reality.
- Modeling: Learn the basics of Blender and how to create and animate your creations.
- Publishing: Learn how to export your game to your computer, web, and mobile devices.
- Unity 2D: A deep walkthrough on Unity’s 2D system.
- And much more including a C# quick start guide, a Unity API overview, and saving game data!